Complete Guide To Evaluating The Best Web Audio Software
Web site audio can really make an impact on your customers when they visit your site. In fact, it can change a simple visitor to a customer. The correct web audio software can do this for you. It’s an easy way to add audio to your web site.
And, I’m not just talking about some boring voice recorded audio. I’m talking about “professional” audio with lead-in music, background music behind the voice recording, and fade-out music at the end.
This is streaming audio that plays automatically when a visitor goes to your web site or when they click the “play” button. It’s your choice as to which happens when visitors come to your site. This is audio that sounds like it was done in a professional recording studio, and no one has to know that you’ve done it on your computer.
I’m thinking about phenomenal audio created and put on your web site with quickness and ease by anyone…even someone who isn’t technical. This is “web audio” at its absolute finest. Would you rather listen to a voice only recording or a voice with pleasing and smooth sounding music lead-in, background, and fade out that creates the emotional response that turns visitors into buyers?
Web audio is booming for Internet radio stations and online music distribution. However, few mainstream web sites include sound. If it’s booming, getting tons of traffic for special audio focused sites, and keeping visitors on the site longer, it only makes sense that it can do the same for your site, doesn’t it?
The “secret” to putting audio on your web site is to find an easy to use software created for this specific purpose. There is a wide variety of software to do this. There are even some services that you subscribe to on a monthly basis to accomplish this. I definitely recommend using your own software instead of paying monthly fees. Why pay every month when you can simply pay one extremely small fee for the software to use over and over again on as many web pages and web sits as you want?
To make it easy for you to evaluate web audio software, simply look for every one of these features. When you find them all in one software, you know you’ll have found the best product for the purpose.
- All In One Solution. Record audio, add one of many included background music styles, and easily choose the color, shape, and size of the player. No other expensive and cumbersome external software or service needed!
- Stream Audio Immediately. You choose whether your audio starts as soon as a visitor comes to your site or the visitor clicks the play button for it to start. Either way it starts in seconds and makes its impact.
- Various Styles of Professional Background Music. The software should include at least 10 music loops. These should reflect different musical types and pace to fit different purposes.
- Ability to customize audio players. With the right audio software, you can customize your audio player. You can choose from multiple player styles, any color you like, and you can also size your player to fit in any location on your web page.
- Automatic fadeup and fadeout. Got a killer voice-based marketing message with a perfect introduction, message, and closing? With professional fade up, background, and fade out music added to it, you’ll get your visitor’s attention right away. With this professional touch you’ll help close that sale.
- Players Galore On A Single Page. There are so many uses for audio on a web page that, of course, you want this capability. You’d be amazed at all the audio software that don’t let you do this. Be certain your software includes this “must-have” feature.
- “Jump” To A Web Page Automatically. Wouldn’t it be great if right after the audio finishes you could automatically jump to a specific web page? Now you can. Just be sure the software you choose has this option. Use it to capture leads, affiliate marketing, teleseminar playback…and other traffic driving uses.
- Use your existing audio files. Your audio software, of course, must let you record or brand a new audio file with the program itself. In addition, though, you can make use of any existing MP3 or WAV audio file on your computer.
- Monthly Fees – Who Needs Them? There are services that charge monthly fees, and add-on fees, to host your audio. You don’t need to pay this month after month. Simply pay a one time investment to purchase the software with all the capabilities listed above…and no continuing payments, ever.
I use the following philosophy in business and now adapt it to Internet marketing: “When you see a great tool to develop an aspect of your web business, get it, use it. If you see a better tool, get it, use it.” This will advance your business more quickly than anything else.
Now that you know all about web audio software, go get the software and use it. You’ll be glad you did.
How to Make Money Online in the Pandemic
January 8, 2021
Free Helpful Marketing Apps for Starting an Online Business
December 30, 2020
Website Maintenance & Upgrading
September 30, 2020